Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How to buy a painting





If you've been browsing this blog wondering how to buy an original oil painting from me... this post will explain all.

The best way to purchase a painting from me is through Bid or Buy - I have partnered with them to facilitate selling. Bid or Buy adds value by ensuring the credentials of both the seller and the buyer.
Click here to see the paintings I currently have on offer.

There is one problem though - not all my paintings are registered on the auction site; I alternate paintings on the site to gauge interest from the Bid or Buy web users, and to give myself a break from the stress of waiting for a sale (yes it is very stressful).

If there is a painting on this site that you like, and it's not marked as sold, please pop me a mail at scostephen@gmail.com - I welcome offers. Payment can be done electronically or the painting can be loaded to Bid or Buy for an agreed period (2-3 hours) enabling only you to bid on the item and also making the transaction safer for both buyer and seller.

In summary - go to Bid or Buy or mail me your request.


I'm open to suggestions should you'd like to recommend another transaction method.

No comments:

 
Online Marketing